- Parent Category: Beginner Skill Builders
- Category: Beginner Skill Builders: Speaking
- Written by Chris Cotter
Answer the questions below. Try to add more information.
- Can you count from 10 to 1 in English? How long does it take?
- Can you count to 100 in English? How long does it take?
- Can you say your phone number in English?
- Do you have any money in your pocket? If yes, how much do you have?
- Do you have a lucky number? How about an unlucky number?
- How tall are you?
- What is your shoe size?
- When is your birthday?
- What is today's date?
- How long did you study English last night?
Bonus Questions:These questions are more difficult. Can you answer them?
- How many people live in your country?
- Can you easily remember numbers? Please explain.
- Are you good with numbers? Why/not?