- Parent Category: Beginner Skill Builders
- Category: Beginner Skill Builders: Speaking
- Written by Chris Cotter
Answer the questions below. Try to add more information.
- Are you healthy?
- Do you want to be healthier? Please explain.
- Do you get enough sleep? Please explain.
- Do you eat a lot of healthy food? What do you eat?
- Do you exercise? Please explain.
- What do you do to be healthy?
- How often do you catch a cold?
- When were you last sick?
- When did you last visit the doctor? Why did you go?
- How healthy are your family members?
Bonus Questions:These questions are more difficult. Can you answer them?
- Do you usually go to school or work when you are sick?
- Which is more important, good food, enough sleep, or exercise? Why?
- What advice can you give to someone who wants to be healthier?