- Parent Category: Beginner Skill Builders
- Category: Beginner Skill Builders: Speaking
- Written by Chris Cotter
Answer the questions below. Try to add more information.
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like your house or apartment?
- Is your place big or small? Is it new or old? Is it cheap or expensive?
- Are there many restaurants in your neighborhood? Are there many shops in your neighborhood?
- Did you live in a foreign country before? Do you want to live in a foreign country now?
- Where do you live now? How long have you lived there?
- Where did you live before? How long did you live there?
- Where do you want to live in the future?
- What do you like about your place? What do you like about your neighborhood? What do you like about your town or city?
- Which is better, the city or the country? Why do you think so?
Bonus Questions:These questions are more difficult. Can you answer them?
- What is your house or apartment like? Please describe it.
- What is your neighborhood like? Please describe it.
- What is your town or city like? Please describe it.