- Parent Category: Beginner Skill Builders
- Category: Beginner Skill Builders: Speaking
- Written by Chris Cotter
Answer the questions below. Try to add more information.
- Do you like your job?
- Is your job easy or difficult?
- Is a firefighter a good job? How about a police officer?
- Is a teacher a good job? How about an English teacher?
- Is it better to work inside or outside? Why?
- What do you do?
- Where do you work?
- What did you want to do when you were younger?
- What do you want to do in the future?
- How many hours do you work each week?
Bonus Questions:These questions are more difficult. Can you answer them?
- How many jobs can you think of in two minutes? Write down as many jobs as possible.
- Do you want to work in a foreign country someday?
- What is your dream job? Please explain.