- Parent Category: Beginner Skill Builders
- Category: Beginner Skill Builders: Speaking
- Written by Chris Cotter
Answer the questions below. Try to add more information.
- Do you often taken the train? Where do you go?
- Do you often take the bus? Where do you go?
- Can you drive a car?
- Do you like public transportation? Which public transportation do you like? Which public transportation do you hate?
- Do you sometimes feel sick when you ride a boat, plan, or car?
- How do you go to school or work?
- When did you last take a plan? Where did you go?
- When did you last take a long car journey? Where did you go?
- What are some types of public transportation? How many do you and your partner know? Which types of public transportation do you often use?
- How is the public transportation in your country? Is it good? Is it bad? Why?
Bonus Questions:These questions are more difficult. Can you answer them?
- Which is better, plans, trains, or cars? Why?
- Are you afraid to travel by plane? Please explain.
- How much does it cost to go from here to your home?